Pioneering Evolution, LLC is seeking to hire a Web Application Developer to join our team.
We at PE strive to be the best. Our emphasis is on integrity, accountability and innovation, along with a commitment to our work, our peers and our clients. We take our work seriously, but know that we work to live and not the other way around. See our careers page for more on our benefits and culture.
We are looking for people who share our obsessive commitment to being great at what we do while having fun doing it.
- Work with lead developers to translate UI designs, mockups, and detailed specifications into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross-browser compatibility, performance, security, and adherence to best practices and current web standards
- Help ensure fully automated test coverage by writing behavioral and unit tests
- Work with testers and customer support to develop detailed test plans and to ensure excellent software quality
- Work with database administrators to design and maintain optimal database schemas and queries
- Collaborate with other team members to solve interesting problems
- Manage personal schedule of projects, deadlines, and requests with little management oversight
- Work effectively with management, customers, and technical staff to analyze situations and resolve issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related discipline (can be waived with additional relevant years of experience)
- Candidates must possess an active security clearance
- Experience with Oracle databases is a big plus
- Experience with U.S. Navy applications or processes is a big plus
Skills and Experience:
- Strong front-end development skills
- Experience building intuitive user interfaces to support complex data structures
- Familiarity with common design patterns such as MVC, Repository, etc.
- Experience with database design
- Experience with writing automated tests
- Experience with version control systems (especially Git and CVS)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to keep up-to-date with new developments in web application technology and methodologies
Our hiring policy is non-discriminatory and we always hire recognizing ability over experience. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To apply, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.