Pioneering Evolution, LLC is seeking to hire a Program Analyst to join our team.
We at PE strive to be the best. Our emphasis is on integrity, accountability and innovation, along with a commitment to our work, our peers and our clients. We take our work seriously, but know that we work to live and not the other way around. See our careers page for more on our benefits and culture.
We are looking for people who share our obsessive commitment to being great at what we do while having fun doing it.
The Program Analyst is a self-starting individual who enjoys work in a fast-paced environment where information technology tools are used to ensure client success. He or she will work with clients and the client management team to develop performance metrics necessary to assess risk, ensure scheduling accuracy, and recommend courses of action.
They will be required to support a major Acquisition Directorate within the Naval Sea Systems Command. Job duties include retrieving data from both authoritative and subjective sources, consolidating data into formatted presentation packages, and developing the ability to create tool kits to automatically calculate results and provide analytical conclusions about the metrics presented.
- Interface with clients and translate various requests into solutions
- Analyze client data to develop performance metrics and recommended courses of action
- Create customized Excel-based solutions for graphics, data collection, data analysis and other various client needs
- Customize and build sophisticated Excel spreadsheets to automate metric based reporting
- Build and maintain database of data collection
- Have a basic understanding of Navy acquisition organizations and processes. Strong skill level in Excel.
- Ability to develop metrics based measurements of execution performance using related data from authoritative sources.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills are a requirement.
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- 0-2 years of experience in the Defense Acquisition Workforce
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 1,500 hours of professional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Monte Carlo simulation software is a plus but not required
- Experience with Visual Basic for Applications a plus but not required
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills
- Proven and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidates must possess an active security clearance
Our hiring policy is non-discriminatory and we always hire recognizing ability over experience. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
To apply, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.